Lake Macdonald Bridge Upgrade
- Multiple service relocations
- Construction of driveway entry crossover
- Construction of road approach (west and east)
- Construction of bridge
- Construct erosion protection
- Construct services protection.
McIlwain is pleased to work with Seqwater to design and construct reliable, resilient road and bridge access to the Noosa Water Treatment Plant.
This early work will improve access for planned construction traffic demands when the Lake Macdonald Dam Upgrade commences in early 2021.
The Lake MacDonald Dam Upgrade is part of Seqwater’s Dam Improvement Program which involves a series of dam upgrades across South East Queensland to ensure dams meet national and state safety standards into the future.